Lindos_Acropolis_sunset

How Reservation Works

Reservation Form-EMail-Phone-Fax

When you fill in the reservation form available on our website pages, we instantly receive that information.
We will then send you a reply e-mail message containing the room options available and prices for the dates and properties you apply for.
After that, let us know what suits you best and then we will send you information on proceeding to a payment in advance. Your reservation will then be complete!

You can always ask for availability and arrange your reservation, using email, phone or fax. You can find our contact information in the corresponding  webpage.

 


* For more information on the payment procedure and methods, refer to the "Payments" page. 

RATES
 
Our rates vary depending on the season and availability.

Rates in Lindos centre studios start:
from 25euros per studio per night
from 35euros per apt per night


 

SPECIAL OFFERS

SPECIAL RATES FROM 14th May - 30th June 2014 - Limited Number of rooms
Contact us for more details
 
30 euros per night, per studio air-con included
Limited number of rooms 

For extended stays longer than 7 nights, or for rates for more than one room, please contact us for a quote.
Seniors discounts are available. Please contact us for a quote.


 

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
 
  1. The listed rates are subject to change without notice.
  2. All rates and extra charges are in Euros and are inclusive of any applicable taxes. Lindos centre studio holds no responsibility or liability for any extra charges that banks or foreign exchange services may impose when using foreign currency. Lindos Studios itself imposes no such charges.
  3. To secure a booking, a 40% deposit is required.
  4. Balance of tariff is due upon arrival.
  5. Rates include all pre-arrival and post-departure cleaning and linen.
  6. All stays exceeding a week (7 nights) include a complimentary weekly service (including linen change).
  7.  The maximum occupancy of any apartment is 5 persons.
  8. Check-out is at 12am. If desired, regarding the possibility of a late check-out, it will be an extra charge of  50 euros .
  9. There is a possibility of a cancellation. Always at your disposal for additional information.
  10. Example: 40% deposit required at time of booking - this deposit can be paid whether through clients credit card, PayPal account or bank account. You will need to pay the remaining 60% on arrival day. Sorry but Lindos Centre Studios do not accept any cheque payments.
 
 
Deposits are refundable only if bookings are cancelled four months before arrival. If cancellation happens in a shorter period than four months Lindos Studios will be able to rebook the accommodation successfully!